18A Create A Customer Avatar
Customer
Avatar: I have two avatars for two
different customers that I have. My first customer is 35 years old with 2 kids
a boy and girl. My second customer is 24 and is a college student, who is attending
school for sports management. Both customers love going to sporting events.
Their hobbies are going to games (Buccaneers, Lightning and Tampa Bay Ray). The
type of car my first customer avatar drive is a Jeep, which is big enough for
her and children. My second customer avatar drives a racing Honda Accord car. I’m
sure all my customers are people who watch sports, go to games or probably even
participate in fantasy football. The customers who utilize my services come
from all different aspects of life.
In
common with my customer is attending sporting events and attending college. I
do not see this as coincidence because I came up with this idea through my own
experiences.
Hi Miriam,
ReplyDeleteI like the fact how you chose two different avatars as they reflect different customers. The first one I thought of in your case was "the older one" with children who is glad to have a better solution to walking to the stadium for a long time, especially with two kids. I understand that you include the college student as well as another avatar, but perhaps it would be easier to focus on one customer type at first. I thought of choosing elderly people in your case as well (kind of suiting the donation concept), but I understand choosing a middle-age parent instead as they are probably more used to using an application. I really like the fact how you chose two different car types that describe the two avatars really well.
Ollie
These are great pictures for the two different genders that would resemble the prototypical customer. Your customer description was very detailed and really gave me an idea of the consumer that you are targeting. I agree with your statement regarding the fact that their descriptions somewhat match you considering you are the one that came up with them to begin with.
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteYour avatars are so adorable. I really love how the detail you have on the images really align with the fact that you have provided. I like how you decided that your customers would be from two different age groups. The fact that one has children and the other one doesn't really shows that your product is open to anyone.
Amanda Gonzalez