Thursday, October 24, 2019

17A – Elevator Pitch No. 2

17A – Elevator Pitch No. 2



1) The Pitch: 















2) Reflection: I had very positive feedback to my Elevator Pitch No. 1.  I did not keep recording my pitch, in which, I think that was probably why my pitch could have been much better.  My peer responses were all positive and they did give me some useful feedback on what I could have done better. I decided to practice on the “hmm”, “and”, “but”, in which we use these words a lot.

3) 
The Change:  Based on my own feedback, I recorded my pitch several times and worked on my words of chose to have a better flowing pitch. In which, that solved the issues I found occurred in Elevator Pitch No. 1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

30A – Final Reflection

30A – Final Reflection 1.     With no entrepreneurial experience, nor have any family or close friends that have their own business....