Sunday, December 1, 2019

30A – Final Reflection


30A – Final Reflection



1.    With no entrepreneurial experience, nor have any family or close friends that have their own business. I was a tab bit nervous about taking this course. However, this course has been put in great context and structured very nicely for each student. My lows in this course was finding random individuals to interview and talk about my idea. However, that low turned into a high, because the feedback I received was more than amazing. My highs in this class, is now having the ability to start my own business and not fear the process, with the support I have develop, I’m ready more than I’ve been before.

2.    My most joyous moment of this experience of this whole process was contacting former coworkers, managers and speaking with neighbors. I have enabled me to open my social capital and obtain a nice networking base. I’ve accomplished a lot with just building a relationship with some of the individuals, I’ve reached to, in order to help me along the way.

3.    At the beginning of the semester, I had a mindset of being an entrepreneur, but I just didn’t know which direction I was heading. I needed others as my classmates, that were also in the same situation and taking the steps to learn. Also, gaining the mindset to put forth the action and becoming an entrepreneur. I have learned key factors to look for, especially pitching an idea to a business owner as came so easily for me. Second, searching for a venture capitalist that will probably believe in my idea. My mindset is more interested in opening a business now than I was when I first started this semester.

4.    My recommendation for a student that are coming on this journey and fear the need of change, I state to them, just do it. Don’t be afraid, because there will be failure, there will be others tell you that’s not a good idea. However, you must believe in yourself and know that you can get through this. Also, build a social capital, networking is the key to a strong healthy business. In this course, just be unique and interact with your classmates everyone must start someone. But at the end just make sure you finish.



No comments:

Post a Comment

30A – Final Reflection

30A – Final Reflection 1.     With no entrepreneurial experience, nor have any family or close friends that have their own business....