Wednesday, October 2, 2019

11A – Idea Napkin No. 1


11A – Idea Napkin No. 1

  1.           You: I am Miriam Wilson. I am a rising junior at the University of Florida pursuing a business degree. I have plans to become a business analyst then obtain a career in Information Technology. In which, I would like to advance my skills in Cyber security. My experience has been in the healthcare and finance field as being an analyst. As my business concept, I would like to open and accounting firm, specializing in individual taxes, corporate taxes and other accountant related matters that I could help individuals with their financial needs. Also, for entertainment business, I would like to open and hookah sports lounge. I have my short term and long-term goals written down. I just need to over come my fear to accomplish opening my businesses.  
  2.          What are you offering to customers? I am offering to customers the ability to not have to walk miles and miles to the arena. At their convenience they will be able to wait in their car, while a bicyclist or golf cart rider will take them to the arena.
  3.       Who are you offering it to? I am offering my services to anyone at the game who does not want to talk.
  4.        Why do they care? They care because this will allow people with little babies, kids or disability individuals who have a hard time taking a lot of stuff back and forth to the arena, to their car. They will also care because sometimes determining the weather on a game day, it will benefit them to catch a ride to the arena.
  5.      What are your core competencies? There is not a price listed for our services. This service will be donation based. The app will be able to closely detect individuals who are needing rides back and forth to the arena to their vehicles.
  6.       Each element is listed that leads to the next. They are all conjunction with one another, in which they all make sense. With my exceptional customer services and over ten year’s experience will help with my entrepreneurship journey and target the market and a big audience.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Miriam,
    I like how you splitted up your idea napkin into different categories and the information mostly seems to fit together well. Perhaps you could be a bit more specific to the actual details. Would you start in Gainesville or some other cities, how would the customers communicate in order to get your service, would they simply share their location or see available golf cart riders? How would the donations work and how could you cover the necessary costs with that?
    I like the idea a lot as I have seen a few golf cart riders before the games in Gainesville and they seem to be very practical! In case the building of the app is not that easy, you could also establish fixed "routes" to actually pick up the customers at certain stops.
    Ollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miriam,

    I love how you designed a product that you are passionate about and have some experience in. This sounds like such an interesting idea and all of your thoughts seem to flow together nicely. An idea like this is out of the ordinary and you may find success with it if you can get over the hump. When starting a business though, you can always have partners and this may help you fear so you are not alone.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

30A – Final Reflection

30A – Final Reflection 1.     With no entrepreneurial experience, nor have any family or close friends that have their own business....