Hi Miriam, very interesting idea! Whilst some people make money of offering parking spots during game day, you would make money of or use the issue of people having to walk for a while to the stadium from their parking spot. As I see it, it would be a little bit like Uber or Lyft, just for the difference that you would need a vehicle that can go on the sidewalk. Great idea! I am not sure if golf cars can go on the sidewalk, but in some cities they use some sort of bikes with seats in the back for tourists, maybe that could work!
Hi Miriam, just adding a comment about the actual pitch. I really liked how you opened up the pitch with a question for the listener, thus "the hook" was definitely given here. Furthermore, by mentioning scenarios such as rain, the listener can visualize the issue even more and is willing to listen even closer. Sometimes you used some filler words. As I easily use them quite a lot myself as well, I try to say the pitch a few times out loud before the actual one in order to reduce the use of them more for the actual pitch. Ollie
Hi Miriam,
ReplyDeletevery interesting idea! Whilst some people make money of offering parking spots during game day, you would make money of or use the issue of people having to walk for a while to the stadium from their parking spot. As I see it, it would be a little bit like Uber or Lyft, just for the difference that you would need a vehicle that can go on the sidewalk. Great idea! I am not sure if golf cars can go on the sidewalk, but in some cities they use some sort of bikes with seats in the back for tourists, maybe that could work!
Ollie
Hi Miriam,
ReplyDeletejust adding a comment about the actual pitch. I really liked how you opened up the pitch with a question for the listener, thus "the hook" was definitely given here. Furthermore, by mentioning scenarios such as rain, the listener can visualize the issue even more and is willing to listen even closer. Sometimes you used some filler words. As I easily use them quite a lot myself as well, I try to say the pitch a few times out loud before the actual one in order to reduce the use of them more for the actual pitch.
Ollie