1. In Tampa FL near Tampa International Airport/ West shore area, I believe there is a need for a grocery store or a small supermarket.
3a. Noel Miller – Neighbor in Westshore development
3b. Breanna Wellington – Manager at Zara located in International Mall
3c. Mallorie Nash – TSA associate at Tampa International Airport
4a. What I learned from interviewing Noel, in which she is one of my neighbors in one of the apartment complexes in the Westshore area. She has stated, there is a big need for a convenient grocery store, specially a grocery store with healthy foods. Her belief is in order to keep residence in this area with longer residency, a healthy store (Whole Foods, Sprouts, etc.) should be built in this area.
4b. When interviewing Breanna, who is a manger in the International Mall, stated the need for a healthy grocery store is due to consistently maintaining her healthy diet. Many of the restaurants located in the mall are not healthy and nor are they good for her diet. Being that her lunch is 30 minutes, she doesn’t have time to drive 40 minutes for fresh veggies, protein drinks, etc. Many individuals like Breanna have also complained about the time and need for a healthy store.
4c. I learned from Mallorie as, like Breana, a grocery store would be convenient for them in order to save time. We all think it is important to stress a healthy fit store, which need to offer pre-made lunches and sandwiches. This seems to be most appealing to the residents in Westshore, Tampa area.
5. All in all, I truly believe that my original opportunity is still 100% a key fact. Once speaking and interviewing each individual, it seems as though I am not the only one that believes this is an opportunity. However, I do believe my opportunity is more accurate now than before because they do support my belief and the need for an opportunity in this specific area. Also, I believe that entrepreneurs should adapt as much as they can to customer feedback. Therefore, as retrieving feedback from others with the same belief is obvious that this is can become a forming opportunity.
Hi Miriam,
ReplyDeleteI think there is a great need for this opportunity because it seems apparent that the area you are living in is very populated. It would be a very smart decision to build a grocery store in that area because it would provide more jobs and allow people to be able to purchase food close to their residential areas. Overall, I really enjoyed reading your amazing idea.
Amanda Gonzalez
Hi Miriam,
ReplyDeleteThis seems like a great opportunity. People need to eat and as you mentioned I'm sure people who live and work in the area are tired of eating the same thing over and over again just to save time. Adding a supermarket with fresh food would add another option for employees getting lunch, as well as save the residents of the area from driving across town. On an hour lunch break, it's not always ideal to eat at the steak house, adding a supermarket would provide additional options for people who frequent the area. The people you interviewed also pointed out good concepts. Eating out is never good for your diet. This is an opportunity that seems very practical