Sunday, December 1, 2019

29A – Venture Concept No. 2


29A – Venture Concept No. 2



1.       The opportunity behind my concept of providing transportation for individuals not wanting to walk at events to an arena, has been a great idea. I’ve had the opportunity to speak with numerous of different individuals on this business venture and to say, they have supported me. I’m in the process of building an app to help me with detecting people as close radius from their vehicle to pick them up and ride them to the arena. Especially, urgent assistance will be provided on the app for any disable, parents with little babies or any other type of urgent messaging to pick up these specific individuals first. Also, one of my long-time friends knows an owner who owns golf carts, bikes and other type of transportation that can be used for a business venture like mines. The owner stated, this will work and give him the opportunity to get his business name among others, being that he has a small business. I’m very excited for this venture concept and this opportunity of being able to plan and execute my vision.

2.       The feedback has been nothing but amazing. I’ve had friends, business owners and family members support me, criticize me about my idea. However, all the feedback has allowed me to push through and motivate me to become a stronger individual. I have also, overcame any fear and doubt that I thought was going to stop me from this idea.

3.       The only thing I changed was to add an urgent messaging system on the app for special needs individuals. Other then that, I didn’t change anything else. After researching, interviewing others and feedback from many people, I’ve decided the best thing is to focus on customers and their needs. Especially, making them satisfied so my business can grow and grow. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

30A – Final Reflection

30A – Final Reflection 1.     With no entrepreneurial experience, nor have any family or close friends that have their own business....